- Sedonaweb.com is a hosted site that allows authenticated members to store information regarding faculty member teaching, research, and service activities. Using the website does not require you to enter personal information. You can visit the websites of Sedonaweb.com without revealing any personal information.
- Sedonaweb.com automatically receives and records the IP address of visitors (but not that of authenticated members) to the web site. Sedona uses this information only to determine how broadly the site is being accessed.
- Sedonaweb.com does not allow third party companies to present advertisements on any of our pages.
- Sedonaweb.com does not disclose your information to third parties, except when:.
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to defend the rights of Sedonaweb.com;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Sedonaweb.com license agreement.
- If you do not consent to your university's collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Sedonaweb.com.
Security and Backup
- Sedonaweb.com utilizes state-of-the-art technologies and procedures to protect the privacy and security of your information stored at Sedonaweb.com. In all areas of our website, as identified on the site, Sedonaweb.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Sedonaweb.com retains your information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Sedonaweb.com has a production server and a backup server. We sync the data on our production server to our backup server - we backup the entire database every hour, every day, and every week. We archive weekly backups and store them for at least a full year.
- All access to Sedonaweb.com requires a valid UserID and Password. For universities that want to utilze their own methods to authenticate their faculty member in Sedonaweb.com, we support LDAP, LDAPS, and CAS.